View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colon Flagg View Post

It was cheap.
I hope you learned your lesson. You should read things before you start paying into them. Speaking of which...did you read the Healthcare bill? It's only 3000 pages long.

Quote:
I did it back when I was young, naive and foolish. About your age, in fact, coincidentally.

Did I hit a nerve?

Quote:
After I had back surgery and the HMO wanted to deny me the cost of a second opinion I switched off that screwed up crap.

Switched off a plan you shouldn't have agreed to in the first place....go on...

Quote:
But again, this was 10+ years ago, when some guy named Clinton was getting his rocks off in the oval office. How is it that it's just now becoming cachet to call this crap "death panels"?
Quote:

Answer - it's not, it's called "managed care".
The original question was "Does the new Obamacare Health bill contain Death Panels? "

The answer is yes. A commission of 11 government officials will head the commission and proactively deny you and others the care that they are entitled to. Worse then anything before.

This is how it works, Take notes,

The for-profit deregulated insurance companies will command the Government Officials who work on the Death Boards to find out reason to deny you certain costly procedures. Once denied, the for-profit insurance companies will just refer to the death panels to why they are denying you and your family.

Very Simple. How old are you again? And why don't you know this yet?

Quote:
So in other words, you would expand an already flawed and badly mismanaged (and nearly bankrupt) government entitlement program?

I don't believe it's flawed, just under funded, and I agree, it is badly managed but these things can be fixed. It shouldn't be taken away, just improved upon and then expanded to compete with private insurers to force them to lower their prices while also mandating that they cannot deny care if one pays into the plan.

Healthcare fixed. Next.

Quote:
Only insofar as I can research the facts and determine to my own satisfaction that 99% of that article is horseshit.
I'll just take that as a "No" you can't disprove it. Call it names, yes (very mature), but disprove it, no.