View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
My art history class is bullshit I studied my ass off and there was some shit on the test that I dont remember being in the lecture and wasn't in my edition of the book ;/ although my edition is a few editions old ;\

hey kitsa what edition is your gardners history through the ages? I need to know what painting influenced SEURAT? The two choices I remember were Mrs. Richard Brinsley Sheridan and The anatomy of dr. tulip but i can't remember the other ones ;\

she also said that half of the midterm would be an old quiz we took and only THREE OF THE PAINTINGS were even on the quiz and none of the multiple choice. Only one fuckingoiehaoughaouhgoeuahfgeagouheougheaouhgaeouh fdf