Thread: what do i do :(
View Single Post
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 10:02 PM       
nobody can tell you what to do pillowfight, obviously. my opinion on abortion is that it is perfectly fine as long as nobody pressures you one way or the other - you need to decide what's best. a lot of my friends have had abortions, and while they sometimes regret and wonder 'what if...', deep down i think they know they made the right decision. having a baby when you're not ready IMO is selfish, despite the fact that many others would say the opposite. ironically, those who are the most vocal at shoving their morals down your throat tend to shut up pretty quickly when asked to front the bill for increased funding for mother's allowance/welfare, or whatever it's called in the states. i dunno i'm a guy wtf do i know

oh one more thing... if you do tell your boyfriend... don't be totally shocked etc. if you get a fucked up initial reaction... i'm not speaking from personal experience, but know some friends who totally freaked out when hearing it and completely regretted their reaction moments later... guys can be fucking idiots when they're scared as fuck (especially when they're young) and a really stupid instinctive response does not necessarily reflect their true feelings.