View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 10:32 PM        Re: The next Batman movie "Joker" character
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Huh? Batman begins was amazing. Best superhero movie ever and a kick ass movie even for non fans.
Agreed, I've watched that movie so many times and I just don't get tired of it. It really is the best Superhero movie to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Glover can go take a shit, freeze it, and then fuck himself with it until it smooshes all over his ass. Mark Hammill would be a kickass Joker. It sounds so stupid, but I honestly can't picture a better Joker, thanks to his awesome voicing of the character in the cartoon.
Yeah, let's choose a good voice actor, Mark Hammill, (who has sadly proven himself to be a bad real-life actor in movies) to play one of the biggest villain roles ever as opposed to a seasoned actor such as Crispin Glover, who in real life appears to be just as insane as the very Joker character he would be playing. Mark Hammill would just do the same old shit, which is fine for the cartoons, but not for these darker and far cooler Batman films. Crispin Glover would bring something entirely new to the Joker character and he would surely do it justice. And furthermore, Glover actually LOOKS the part. Hammill can stay off the screen where he belongs. He does great voice work, but that's clearly it...

Not a good person to play the Joker.