View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 10:15 PM       
You don't know whether I would criticize Bush on any other issue because I've not really addressed any other topics. I didn't vote for the guy last time, and I won't next time... though that's beside the point.

I'm telling you that because you obviously don't know it, and I'm wanting to put your fears to rest... I'd also like to point out that my use of the word partisan twice may be redundant, but it's accurate. I'd challenge you to make the same kind of distinction I just did.

The highlight of the Bush administration so far has been the handling of Iraq. His response to 9/11 won't be remembered, as it was sorta irrelevant. Attempts to steal his thunder in Iraq will continue to be more and more fruitless, and the latest futile, pathetic attacks ("He Lied!") are a sure sign of an anti-Bush zealot. I stand by my characterization.

...and do look up "partisan." It's a great word to throw around at parties.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!