View Single Post
By Hawkings Chair!
Hugh Jerection is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
Yet another reason why I'm barely reading Marvel these days. Bendis needs a year or two off to rediscover his mojo, after all, he was good once. JQ needs to suck a nuclear dick and fuck right off the planet. Seriously, the last good thing he did was Daredevil: Father. Since then? Big, steaming piles of crap.

The Shitey Avengers may be the lamest team since The Hulk Apologist Squad (or whatever the fuck they called themselves) in WW Hulk.

While I'm bitching about Marvel. Anyone else reading Skarr? WTF is that all about? His mum just pops up to keep an eye on the lad. It's made clear she's always been looking out for him yet when the plot contrivance blew up to set up WW Hulk she didn't even wave goodbye to her insane with grief/rage husband. You'd think she'd at least ask him to stick around and look after the vulnerable, soon-to-be despised and hunted kid.
Fucking lazy writers. I'm sick of bullshit plot twists and retconns just to keep old/redundant characters going. Have the courage to say THE END once in a while then move on and do something different. Stop allowing talent to atrophy by churning out the same stuff year-after-year (I'm looking at you Misters Miller and Bendis, and a wee sideways glance at Mr Morrison).

Rant over. Because my lunch break is over.