View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
I love tales from the darkside, although the theme song scared the everloving shit out of me when I was a kid.

My favorite was "The Cutty Black Sow".

When I was out today I started losing peripheral vision in my right eye, which was alarming because I'm not used to migraines and that stuff. Then I started seeing flashing dots, like that test at the eye doctor's where you have to press the button when you see it flashing. My mom said I was getting a migraine and I didn't believe her. Then I got walloped in the head with a sledgehammer or something. Dear god, I can't move without wanting to puke and I don't even know if what I'm saying is coherent.

Of course my dog picks this time to go on a wild barking spree and the neighbor kids start in with know what know what know what know what know what.