View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
I finally had time to sit down and play the shit out of Dark Souls, over the past week or so, and I finished it tonight. That final boss was a bitch. I had some pretty good gear by then, though, so it wasn't TOO bad. I loved my Lightning Winged Spear +5. The chaos scythe was also pretty handy. AND THE DRAGONSLAYER BOW. Fuck, that game has a lot of different weapons to use.

Dimnos - I suggest getting armor that's heavy enough that you don't take forever to get up after a roll, but not so light that you're undefended. Later on, once you're more adept at dodging and such, it can be fun to have light armor and just run around bosses and enemies, slashing as ya go, but that took me a while to get skilled enough for.

And definitely consider where you're spending your points for leveling up. If you're not gonna use magic (which I didn't), fuck faith and intelligence. You can still beat everything without it.

That was very funny. Well done.