View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 01:01 PM        Wireless keyboard and mouse
ok so I really want to buy a new wireless keyboard and a new wireless mouse, together as a package if I can. This is partially because my current keyboard couldn't be any more disgusting. The reason I keep finding ants in my room is probably because of all the crumbs inside my keyboard. Also, I think wireless shit is cool.

My old roommate bought a wireless keyboard and mouse package after he accidentally dropped a glass of wine (lol) on his old keyboard. He said he got it really cheap, like on $60 for both of them. Well, I've started looking, and I've only found keyboards and mouses seperate, and it would cost a total of around $90 for both of them. So what I want are:

1. Any good places online I can find a wireless keyboard and mouse package
2. A good brand of wireless keyboard and mouse that's cheap but also doesn't suck.
3. How much I should pay.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid