View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Thanks for the suggestions - I guess doing work on the computer was a good choice, because she's out for the count. YE GODS but she's a tough cookie. (I might have met my match here.) I don't know if this counts as doing something really boring, but maybe ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
yes, i did tell him that i did not like him and did not want a boyfriend, but then my mother told him that i was just being shy. i also did not want to go on the date, but my mother had already accepted on my behalf and now it's too late to back out.
Excuse me, but your mom accepts dates for you? And he thinks this is OK? Maybe he should date your mom.

If you feel you've got no choice, then go, and make the best of a lousy situation. At the end of the date, shake his hand and say "Thanks."
You may already be there.