View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
I watched Inception and was, for the most part, unimpressed! I just don't like movies anymore, it seems.

OK, well, the last hour or so was actually pretty gripping and made it worth it to me in the end, but the problem I have with movies that no one else in the world seems to care about is attention to characterization. I don't care how great and "innovative" the concept of the movie is, I just can't enjoy a movie that utilizes one-dimensional characters as plot vehicles. Everyone had two emotions, scared and smug. By the end of the movie the only character I knew by name was Leo's and the guy who played Fischer, and I still wasn't even sure if Leo's character was named "Dom Cobb" or "Tom Cobb".

I'll take a movie about everyone sitting around and doing nothing but talking over a fast-paced action thriller any day. I like to care about characters, movies like Inception don't allow room for this in my opinion. Movies rarely do.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog