Thread: Board games
View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM       
Das kaufmännische Talent? That is an extremely stupid title :D The commercial talent or "the talent of merchantile" would be what I´d translate it with. Never heard of it to be honest but then again, I´m not austrian

So I went to Essen yesterday. Filled to the brim with people and I think I catched some kind of Con-illness, my throat is extremely sore today but nothin a bit of tea and guzzling some vodka can´t cure.

Sadly, there were no copies of Dungeon Run available, same with Super Dungeon Explore and Sentinels of the Multivers (though I just might have missed that one). Still, I got me some new games

I´m especially happy about Ares Project and the german version of Dominant Species, I didn´t even know there was one King of Tokyo is really nice too since it´s so simple and really nice to look at.

It´s a little sad they had no german version of Bloodbowl in stock since that would´ve expanded the number of people I could play it with over here but then again...none of the girls would be playing something called Bloodbowl with us guys anyway and all of us dudes are good enough in english anyway...

I wanted to get Ankh Morpork but that one is published by Kosmos and all of their game are extremely easy to get in any normal shop over here, so yeah, no reason to get it in Essen.