View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
If I am nuked on Virginia Beach
oh, nukes..? well in that case you should probably know that there's a ban on underground structures in Hampton Roads. there are no basements/cellars/shelters there. so you'll be vaporized. I guess you could try escaping by following the emergency evacuation routes, just locate the blue logos and head towards them. but choose wisely, cause once you're on them you can't turn around, and they usually keep them blockaded during the hurricane off season, so if they don't open the passes in time you'll be trapped...

also there are dozens of unmarked facilities and weapon development centers there. they have camouflaged security, and they will shoot you if you mistakingly enter. (like those dead drunken VMI students on spring break ) oh and are you taking a plane? I hear that terrorists dress casually and they could be anyone at all, like the people sitting right beside you. and they are probably the ones that look the least suspicious.

oh and did you see that movie saving private ryan? I hear the movie was an international success. It was soooo cool how thousands of soldiers simultaneously emerged from the ocean and stormed onto all of those beaches out of nowhere and completely destroyed everything instantly.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE