View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
When it comes to governments legally recognizing cruel and unusual punishments I'm only against it because people would definitely misuse that right (this is why I'm against executions in our country). When someone really is guilty though then yeah I don't have a problem with it. This guy deserves to be blinded, not blinding him would be barbaric.
Barbaric? I'm going to have to look up that word because I am pretty sure you're not making sense by using it there.
Quote:
Justice is not about deterrence and it's not about fulfilling sadistic fantasies either, it's about fairness. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world perfect? I think I'm still with Gandhi on this one.
Quote:
Blinding this man is right and correct and to do otherwise would be evil.
That guy is a very lousy guy and his actions make me quite angry. Blinding him doesn't fix what he did. He needs to be very heavily punished though. Also, maybe Iran should make acid harder to get? Who needs all this acid anyway? Do they have a right to bear acid?