View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Gularis
Sorry, I left the browser on that page to go get a beer- and didn't read more than Chojin's first two posts. Now there is someone I respect, it's too bad you will never comprehend why, and how people like him exist in an enlightened state of being that you can never hope to achieve Guitar Woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Gularis View Post
"Idiots"? Is that how how you regard all your potential members? That's a fine example for a moderator to set.
Please, Blue, let me know what I can do to get back in your good graces. No man can deliver a rimmer like you.
I could ban all your internet enemies, you know. Twice!

also plz don't report me to mockery oh god oh god oh god wait wait wait what if I made you a present?

ONE PART CAPTAIN PLANET AND

ONE PART CLIFFORD...

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM

HORRIFYING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch
Just by virtue of being idiots, they won't read whatever rules and guidelines are posted. Plain and simple. I've been a forum admin/moderator for way too many years to even hold a shred of hope that any set of rules we come up with will be adhered to by those the rules were designed to "enlighten".
This is true, but I am really just looking for a way to boil down our community's rules to a bulleted list or something. Something that the 5% of idiots who actually try to read the rules can grasp in a few seconds.