View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 01:04 AM       
Well, if it was something I wanted, I would suggest an essay contest because me good at righting.

However, although many people want that action figure, I would not take it if it were free. If I wanted a toy that gives me horribly, unending nightmares, I would buy something that does it unintentionally. Like this. That action figure makes the bile in my esophogus rush to the back of my teeth and spurt out of my clenched lips in a slim, green trickle along the side of my mouth. You people and your disgusting, emaciated tortured dolls are sick as hell.

If you freaks want to play with an action figure covered in blades, hooks, and chains, that's fine. But don't offer it as a prize in a contest I would enter. So make the contest something I would be too lazy to do, like blowing up your neighbor's car.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid