View Single Post

imported_Hollycaust is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 08:29 PM        thanksgiving... let's be emo together <333 share
i seriously don't know how you people make entries every single day. i mean, i don't even work and rarely catch up on my studies, and i still dont have time to make them. maybe i'm just super lazy.

anyways, i can't wait for thanksgiving because i'm fat and love food so it excites me when there is a holiday dedicated to eating. last year we went to new york city for thanksgiving and then the morning after me and my bfflzlz went to macys at 5am to shop. wow' that was something else i tell ya. by 9am it was packed. we're talking something like 5 stories of a department store just wall to wall with people. i hate that dont you? it makes me claustrophobic when there are 29347203 people shopping around me. i just need my space to make proper buying decidions, wow i really spelled that wrong but whatever fuck off hi. i wonder where imma' go shopping this year on the day after thanksgiving. it kinda makes me feel cheap that i go shopping on that day just cuz there are a lot of good sales. but whatever i'll sacrifice my pride for a good deal, no doubt

ok i don't feel like talking anymore and i just rambled about a bunch of nonsense so peace love and sappyness