View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 08:29 AM       
Thanks in part to that pic in the chat thread, I had a fucked up dream about David Bowie.

I dreamed, among other things, that for some reason I had to hang out with him and I thought he was a loser (no stretch, I think that irl). At one point he was trying to teach me some card game I didn't care about and then I saw some closetful of women's clothing he liked to play dress-up in. I tried to piss him off by saying Iggy Pop had a better collection.

At one point I went into a public restroom where there was this awesome vending machine that took up a whole wall and sold food and souvenirs from 1995, but the place was really cramped and dirty. And there was a door to the outside, and when I went out, there was this beautiful creek scene with horses swimming. I took pictures and showed people various wildlife (like giant fishing spiders). Then I went around a bend in the creek and there were a bunch of half-submerged office copiers floating around.