View Single Post
Nobody hipped me to that!
MiKE8_3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 09:26 AM       
My dreams are strange as well.

I had a dream (when I was six) that I heard something scratching outside my window. So, being brave, (because I was Superman) I decided to check it out by going into the kitchen and looking out the window there; which makes no sense, because my room was the farthest away from the kitchen, but whatever, it was a dream. I climbed up on the counter and peered out to see a massive army of Gremlins with glowing red eyes all staring at me. One of them ran up, climbed a convieniently placed ladder, and exposed his shiny white fangs to me, at which point I screamed and woke up.

When I got older, my dreams shifted into overdrive. One of the latest dreams I can remember involved zombies. I dreamed that zombies were everywhere, but they didn't attack everyone. In the dream, I was watching a news report that had a zombie represenative saying that they felt that their rights as a race were being neglected. At that point, the pundit running the show said, "That's because you're all fucking dead." The zombie proceeded to eat the guy's face and said "You need to be friends with zombies or else this will happen to you."

Then of course there's the dreams where I'm with a ton of naked chicks and Freddy Krueger shows up and we hang out; me, Freddy, and the naked boob-o-rama.