Thread: GHOSTS
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 07:00 PM       
I completely don't know one way or the other in regard to ghosts, but I can totally see how people would get themselves creeped out enough to believe in them. I just came back from my Top Secret Assignment in an area notorious for unexplainable, terrifying and malicious things, and I could totally see why it was that way. The sense of general doom gets under your skin.

I know a couple of night watchmen and they're some of the most easily frightened people I've ever met. It's got to be the atmosphere that primes them for it.

That being said, I have been to a couple of places (Octagon House in Wisconsin, and one particular plane at the Air Force museum) that just give me the full-on goosebumpy heebie-jeebies. I felt scared and sad and sick the entire time I was in the vicinity with no clear reason why.

Also, I had an aunt who told a relative she didn't like that she was coming back as a bird to haunt her. Damned if a bird didn't take up residence on the porch right after the funeral. Scared the everloving hell out of the woman, who remained convinced till her death that my aunt was haunting her.