View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
My fiancee is a super mod after a vote took place.

My 'best friend' - who I met through this board - is part of the group because no one would have a problem with him. Do you have a problem with him? Does anyone else? It looks to me like you're just trying to spin the issue.

I don't abuse the important powers I have (I will confess to changing avatars and signatures for no good reason). This thread is over 2 pages long. It was moved out of a thread that is barely 4 pages long. Food for thought.

As for you being former staff, people change. Clearly.
My point is that you have people who you are close to and are certainly a lot more inclined to side with you on any number of things.

Given the fact that you just banned mattjack and I for disagreeing with you, I'd say you abuse the important "powers" enough that you should cool the fuck down.

I've only changed in that I've gotten more mature and gained some new interests. That's about it. Anyone who's known me for the majority of the time that I've been here knows that. Boogie can vouch for me just like you can vouch for schimid and anyone else you know well enough to trust with this GREAT POWER.

That was very funny. Well done.