View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I dunno. It feels more anxious than sorrowful or manic. Sometimes things get REALLY unreal and it's like I'm looking out through my eyes via some long tunnel, like in a dream, and I know that I'm going to fight to keep my life from being a sickly pit of disease and death. And I do fight, and I get over it, and I get back to normal through effort. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to spin back into normalcy if had bipolr
some sort of anxiety disorder, maybe? those aren't like panic attacks are they