View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
I was a diagnosed depressive, and I felt that it was spot on of the woman to tell me so. I say 'was' because the diagnosis is probably far worse now.

But I am content at this point, even though I've only become so in the past three or so months. I got rid of fucking shithead friends, shied away from people that I'm not so friendly with, realized myself for about the second time in my life, and found actual, feasible goals.

Goals are the greatest thing ever, the shorter the better so you don't lose them to your mind and they get mired by anxiety and things like that. I'd never have done or been able to do anything like I've done in the past year by sitting on my ass in therapist's office.

The one thing I'd ever tell you to do is ditch the fucking squares. Even if it leaves you with nobody.