View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:09 PM       
So am I the only one who just wore the Nightingale Armor for the entire game? I replaced the gloves with some bracers that buffed my archery, and swapped the cowl out with one of those dragon wizard guys' masks, but other than that it never came off. That huge mask looks kinda retarded on my rake-thin vampire wood elf, like I could fall over from topheavyness at any second, but I value stats over aesthetics. It's a bit silly that people can still tell I'm a vampire through my full-body stealth outfit, but I can suck their blood through solid metal so I guess it's a fair trade.

Also, vampirism is a hassle as usual and none of the powers you get are very useful, especially since I already had a huge racial resistance to poison and disease. At least you can actually play the game as a vampire, though; it's not equivalent to being a paraplegic leper like in Morrowind. I guess I could look for a cure quest or try and find some special quests that only vampires get, but I think I'm done with Skyrim for a while.

Was lots of fun, can't wait for Fallout 4 to build on it. I also can't wait for the next Elder Scrolls game, since all the countries that haven't been focused on yet sound cool as fuck, especially Elsweyr. It and Valenwood are pretty small and right next to each other, so I bet they could even be put into one game.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jan 6th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.