View Single Post

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
Your comebacks are terribly longwinded and boring.
Okay then, expert mocker! I expect your mocks to be at least 10x better than mine!

Quote:
They are not clever nor are they painful.
Hmm. This isn't 10x better than mine yet. Maybe you're building up to something.

Quote:
Or am I behind the times and jokes about farts and butts are suddenly funny again?
Still no good. You have one last line to be 10x better than my supermocks.

Quote:
If you were a shoe, you would be a cheap knockoff of a third-party rip-off of a crappy Molasian slipper.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I get it! It's a joke about shoes! Holy hell! I was so wrong! You changed my mind completely! Jokes about shoes are definately 10x better than anything on the planet! In fact, I'm going to send your application to the TV station so you can have your own self-styled sticom, called "Supafly: The Man Who Makes Shoes Jokes". It'll be way funnier than Life With Bonnie or that one with Jim Belushi.

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic, Mr Unfunny Shoe Joker! HA! Suck that bitch! Why don't you go stop making stupid shoe jokes and go write a delightful comedy like Four Weddings And A Funeral. Oh wait, you would write Four Shoelaces And A Bootsrap because, according to you, that is highbrow humour. Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

Now if I wrote it, it would be Four Fartfaces And How Supafly Sucks Anus. That movie would rule, especially if I wrote jokes about Mexican bandits! And it would have boobs in it too!

Anyway, the only shoe jokes people like is if I kick your face many times with my shoes and everyone laughs! It is like slapstick, only difference is you are a fartsniffer!