View Single Post
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 10:31 AM       
Pay no attention to my Rant..

What a revelation, another asshole who thinks his one voice will actually make any difference in a crowd of billions. Who in hell cares about disco? That is definitely a fucking fad I'm glad never came back. Sure, you could define techno as the 'new age' disco. Hell, I think I've heard a DJ once spin Disco, But that was your era. Your generation fucked it up for us with all the peace, love and happiness bullshit. I get the whole against the war bullshit, but than again you can't be pro-life and pro-war at the same fucking time. OH, watch the anti-terrorist people knocking on my door, is it the CIA, FBI, or wait maybe I'm about to get arrested for having illegal music downloaded onto my computer. Since metallica apparently didn't think that making the billions upon billions in their career was enough money, so why not sue anyone who downloads one of their songs, even the 7 year olds that have no money. Oh wait, forgot about how parents are now to blame for when their kid goes crazy, when they don't want to grow up, since their parents never weaned them off of being a TOY'S R US kid. The band let the song's circulate throughout the program, So, Would that be entrapment? Should I get a lawyer because Adobe might sue me for not buying their 400 dollar program, since I used a friends copy and license code?

Do I, personally, give a fuck about my generation and how it has let it's rights go through flames, how election time is just another ploy to make people famous. That what was fought for at the first Woodstock, was ripped into fucking shreds during Woodstock 99'? Interesting how the 150 Dollar tickets, and the 12 dollar water bottles, didn't make anyone try and burn the place down by the end of the three-day event, oh wait it did. I lived ten minutes away from the area at the time, I was 15 at the time I do believe, and thought it was great, I got to witness an entire generations work, go up in smoke in just three days.

So, Riddle me this and Riddle me that, Generation X is all about the weed smoke and the kinky sex, so now what?