View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Quote:
...he felt so terrible when his doomsday message did not come true
It must have been pretty embarrassing I will give him that.

Quote:
"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at and I've been through a lot with this lighted sign on top of my car," said Hopkins, 52, a former television producer who lives in Great River, New York. "I was doing what I've been instructed to do through the Bible, but now I've been stymied. It's like getting slapped in the face."
A big fat slap in the face by god himself, telling you that you are a moron who just wasted their life.

Fucking hell, this is the world we live in. Why does everyone not just understand that religion is bollocks? I can understand why it was around several centuries ago, but now it's just a bit ridiculous. If you want to be a good Christian, sell your fucking house and all your posesions and go and be good to each other. Stop being idiots. Christ.