View Single Post
SPOOOOOOOON!!!
Rufus the Perturbed is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
I have to agree with Alcibiades. Hank Pym needs to die. Nevermind having a thousand different superhero names, he's just a dick. I mean, seriously, even when everyone turned into zombies and ate their friends and loved ones, who was the biggest asshole of the Marvel universe? Hank fucking Pym. I don't know what Joe Quesada is thinking. I mean, it's morally wrong for Spiderman to get divorced, but it's okay for Hank to beat his wife? It's okay for the Hulk to kill a bunch of people? Incest is okay? What the hell? I'm not saying comics should hold the moral high ground, I'm just saying it's a little inconsistant.
Morality aside, the Mighty Avengers just sounds like a horrible idea right from the start. Aside from Hank, we've got Hercules, who I don't think is that bad; US Agent, a cheap Captain America rip-off no one cares about; Scarlet Witch, who has a fetish for robots and family members (great leadership qualities); Teen Vision, who... okay, who the fuck is Teen Vision? Anyhoo, the butler is also on the team now, 'cus why the fuck not, and there's a really smart kid (never seen that before) and finally, Stature. Let's talk about her. Do we need a female version of Pym? Do we need someone with a name that stupid? Do we need this shitty-ass comic? No. Want a good comic? Try the Fall of Cthulu (I liked it).