View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
Yes, I eat the same things every week more or less. Lots and lots of fruit (apples and bananas, less grapefruit than I would like), chicken and turkey whenever it's there (I fucking love turkey clubs), saltine crackers, ice cream (I know it's shit for me), oatmeal, and for lunch I usually just have baked potato chips. Maybe a few slices of pizza on saturday.

If I can bring myself to get rid of the pizza, ice cream, and chips I think I'll be all right, but I'd have to make time for accomodating some sort of crazy tibetan mummification diet.

Edit, mostly so I can remember wtf later
My meals run something like:
Breakfast:
Nothing

"Lunch":
A bowl or two of almonds spaced from 10 AM to 4 PM
A few apples and bananas
A mug of kratom tea

Dinner:
Whatever's there, usually chicken or a few more apples

On lifting days I get a 5-dollar turkey, lettuce, and tomato sandwich on whole wheat about 15 minutes after I finish working out, which is usually around 5:30 PM, so that's my dinner on those days. I put three packets of mayo and mustard on it because it's a big fucking sandwich and because whole wheat tastes like shit dry, sue me.

I drink water constantly, and I've stopped drinking alcohol altogether because A, I hate it, and B, you guys said not to. I also stopped getting stoned every day so that I wouldn't spend my evenings going on uncontrollable junk food binges. Starting yesterday I'm swearing off ice cream and the free bags of chips at the office, but I might keep pizza night on Saturday going.

This list made me realize that I eat basically jack shit. I'm not sure if I should be worried about this.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jul 22nd, 2011 at 07:14 PM.