View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
In my research 9 out of 10 times it's government funded, provoked, or allowed to take place. Most of these "terrorist" boogeymen are known about or hired. The examples that the media use to label terrorist or terrorist states are mass propoganda to create a feeling of fear, anger, xenophobia, and paranoia.
So basically 9 times out of 10 a government is somehow involved... Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that. I don't think most terrorists are known about individually. If you're referring to groups, then yes, but individuals, no as groups need to be constantly recruiting and an advantage of terrorism is that terrorists look like everyone else.

Quote:
Is that all you got? You said the term terrorism isn't used as a judgmental label yet you don't acknowledge the everyday use of the word to villify normal citizens?

YouTube the phrase home grown terrorists.
I never said that it never ever is used as a judgemental label, I wrote that it should not be used as one and that anyone who knows anything about it does not use it as such. You're so stooped in your narcissistic paranoia that you can't even tell when someone is agreeing with you.

Quote:
You need to watch Iraq for Sale and No end in sight. Terrorstorm is a good one as well. It's all free on google video. Also Occupation 101 is another good one you should watch. All free.
No, you should be able to explain things by yourself. You don't need to send me links to movies that say things that I already know or have already seen.

Quote:
1. The Red army faction was funded by the state.

2. The Weather Underground was funded by the Ford Foundation.

Private / Governmental agencies fund synthetic "terror" attacks on the population. It's a very old story.
What state funded the Red Army faction and how were the Weather Underground funded by the Ford Foundation?

Quote:
and I don't sympathize with anyone. Look at the war objectively.

Illegal occupation, bombing of innocents, looting of the natural resources.

^ Imperialistic tendencies.

Are people who fight imperialistic powers "Terrorists"? I highly doubt that anyone would admit it and as I stated above the groups you named were well off because they were getting private / state funding. It's right out there in the open.

There is no such thing as modern terrorism.
I think that it is pretty clear that you sympathize with anyone who is against the US government. And yes, terrorists groups often fight against imperialism. People who study terrorism know that. Politicians and officials who don't have their heads up their asses know that. The groups that I named were self funded. One of the ways that the Red Army Faction acquired money was through bank robberies. If they were getting funding from somewhere else they would not rob banks. Those kind of operations are incredibly risky and are barely worth the money gained so if they had a large amount of funding from a government they would not engage in such action.
You wrote terrorists were poor. I pointed out that there have been terrorists who came from middle class backgrounds. That does not influence the funding of terrorist groups unless members donate their own money.