View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
not true, I just predicted that occurrence and was quite affectionate in congratulating you for it. now I am sad that you will be leaving. farewell brother from the sam mother.
Thanks elx. Sam is our mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Well done. When will you have you super high paid job that you've been bragging about?
I'm going to take my degrees to Burger King. Their newest cashier is going to have some fucking CREDENTIALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Belated congratulations and felicitations!
Flagg you're the baddest dude in town and I can only hope to someday be 1% of the scholar that you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
I care that you graduated. Congrats.
I haven't used the smile emoticon in like 7 years but for you I'll make an except... ---> :smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Congratulations. That means more anti-idling time.
This is more true than I want it to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I cared, but didn't think you'd care that I cared.

How many pens did you get as graduation gifts?

I graduated midterm and no one got me anything But I hear that most people get pens.
KITSA WE HAVE HAD OUR TIFFS IN THE PAST, BUT DON'T WORRY WE'RE COOL AND I APPRECIATE THE THOUGHT

So far just some money here and there. I got quite a few pens after high school graduation though, all with my name on them. :ROLLEYES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog