View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I haven't had Arby's in years. We used to have some weird giant Super Arby's near our place and then had canoes hanging from the ceiling for no reason whatsoever.

CANOES!
Where I live we have a place called Quaker Steak and Lube and it has cars hanging from the ceiling. Imagine how scary eating under a car you know is held up only by wall brackets is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I knew plenty of kids in high school that never used lowercase letters ;< I think they stop caring after the 5th grade ;<

I also once got in BIG TROUBLE in the 3rd grade because we were doing this shit where we'd write a cursive letter over and over on this weirdly-lined paper and I was getting bored so I just made one REALLY WIDE lowercase 's'

The teacher came by and was all 'WHAT IS THIS' and I said 'THE WORLD'S LARGEST "S"' and she grabbed my paper, crumpled it up, threw it away, and made me do it all over again.

I think 3rd grade was the last time I wrote in cursive.
I gotta wonder if anyone even uses cursive anymore. It would look funny if my paperwork I turn in every day was in cursive. I can read it still, but it almost looks foreign to me when I first see it these days.

On a related note to old school computers, I really miss my old C64.