Thread: Home Wrecker
View Single Post
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:02 PM       
It can be really scary when they call you.
I wasn't too worried about anything until she called my house. But the worst I was worried about was she might tell my mom and me getting a morality lecture for the next 3 months. Luckily this was not a problem, I had an on again and off again boyfriend with the very same first name as the guy I was seeing so she excused it as jealous teenage drama without any question.
In my case, the guy was a complete idiot navy guy who kept journals of EVERYTHING he did. He would visit whorehouses overseas while on his tours of duty and kept journals of it. I was surprised it took his wife so long to figure out he was a scumbag. When she found this journal, so wonderfully hidden under the corner of their mattress, of course she read it. It had my number in it, as well as a passage about our then relationship where it compared kissing her to kissing the whores in Palma. It didn't go over very well.