View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 10:47 AM       
Speaking of dropping shit on people from the rafters, I had a friend who worked in Merchandising for the Chicago Theatre. She had an office on this high balcony overlooking all of the merchandising stalls in the lobby. I went to see her one time and she was leaned out over the balcony holding a stapler in her hand, honestly debating dropping it three stories to see what would happen. I told her it was probably a bad idea dropping something as dense and heavy as a stapler from that height. Then we looked down and realized that if she'd dropped it, it would have landed square on Oprah and her entourage, who had shown up for a matinee of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Therefore, I saved Oprah's life.

Honest to god.