View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2005, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngPur
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Our concept of the law is to protect individual rights and allow hard working people to live their lives as they see fit without harming each other.
Assuming said hard working individuals were born on this soil.
Actually, if we are goijng by the Founding Fathers, assuming its a white, land owning male born on this soil.

Quote:

I didn't say jobless slobs. I just said jobless, meaning without a current place of employment.
Ang said they were jobless smucks. Missfire.

Quote:
My point was these people have a wee bit too much time on their hands.
Why? Because they persue an activity you choose to generalize?

Quote:
Of course, because if you don't rabidly want the Mexicans to stay in their own nation, you must have 50 working for you. Brilliant logic.
Its no less brilliant than assuming all the MM were gun toting NASCAR loving unemployed rednecks who hate minorities. Turn about is fair play.

Quote:
I have yet to be mugged on the street by a Mexican who runs away with my job.
Check your next income tax statement.

Quote:
So then why have any police at all if armed retirees do it better? We might as well just abolish police forces.
Who said they were armed? And you do realize that the MM are working in conjunction with the authorities, not against them, right? Because if you have gathered otherwise, even after all the articles and such presented here and throughout the media, I'd have to assume you are either willfully stupid or just plain retarded.

Quote:
Like I said before, if the Minute men want to play cops/war in the desert, that's there thing, but don't expect everyone to have a raging hard-on for them like you do.
They are not playing cops/war in the desert.

And I don't have a raging hard on like you do for trying to put down people who think differently from you.