View Single Post
The Fish
makeafish is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 02:51 PM        Jerry Garcia
I like the work here and do some TShirts of rock stars, music related things, and the Hendrix is fantastic. (of course the original real image is copyrighted so can't use that) ..

My photographers have original images of everyone ever in the music biz, from Coltrane to Nickelback. Hendrix, Neil young (I got that one all picked out), STEVIE RAY VAUGHN ALL ICONIC IMAGES OF ICONS. In all genres. We sell their work at festivals and are looking to do something in tShirts and this has "shirt" Poster, bumper sticker.. written all over it.

So let's see what you can do with Jerry, cuz that would sell like crazy and we can all make some money.

So thanks.

As it is my first post on this site, which is incredible by the way, I cant post links but if you could IM me that would be great.

BTW: be sure to water mark all your work. Nothing more frustrating than seeing your stuff out there.

As well as the representative of Larry Hulst photography,I am the executive director of a soon to be non dormant non profit, The Make A Fish Foundation (Parental care period). We bring the opportunity for people to create art through community events. "Creating community thru community creativity".

We also sell other artists fish related items at events and online. MAKE A FISH, for the Fish. I make fish pendants and tie dyed lanterns and am always looking for fish to use on all of our products. So lets' see a fish!