View Single Post
BobDole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 10:17 AM       
Quote:
Isn't it about time?? We've had to bow to the christians for the last 2000 years. It's OUR turn.
Not necessarily true. While Christians have held quite a bit of power before, they've also faced severe persecution before. Granted, Christians are hardly the most persecuted people in the world, but it's not like we've had supreme power/control over the governments of the world before, let alone here.

Quote:
You don't understand that anything that is acknowledged is a Gold medal in my books
Huh? Out of curiousity, could you clarify what you just said, because I have no idea as to what the fuck you're talking about.

Quote:
Thank you and fuck you have two meanings.
Really? I did not know that. Thank you so much for clearing that up.

I will say this, however; while a Christian, I wouldn't mind having an avowed and open atheist as President as long as he proved to be capable and intelligent. While I wouldn't exactly approve if he made all his decisions based on his own personal religious belief, neither do I approve of those Christians who make all their decisions based around their religious beliefs.

I'm a strict supporter of separation of Church and State, and as long as you do a good job in office, I don't care what you are, as long as you don't sacrifice babies to Cthulhu or some shit.