View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Okay guys, I'm in the church of Micheal Ian Black here. There are no Judaism pitchmen.

After work I got to my car and was warming up the engine when a fellow was all like "Hey buddy can I ask you something?" so I rolled down my window thinking it might be someone down on their luck and their car needs a jump and he hands me a slip and says "You're invited to a church get together you can come if you want." So being the nice guy I am I replied "I'm not really looking for a religion, in fact I'm personally not ready to do any philosophical exploration yet." He just waits until I finish then says "Well it's not a religion, it's about being with God" so I just nod and wait for him to leave and he's all "Hey check this out it's like a comic book" I'm easily mistaken way under my actual age and for some reason I think that's why he decided to use the term "comic book" well anyways he eventually leaves and I start driving off. I turn onto the road and in front of me is a mid-sized S.U.V. and I see the American Flag and next to it is the Star of David. I don't know why the American Flag stood out to me in this story but I definitely know I didn't talk to that guy. Plus he had a military sticker as well.

Seriously, I'm probably a lot nicer than I should be. He's not anywhere near my department and the place is closing down. I may have to wait until next week if he decides to "find" me.