View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:32 AM       
I decided to get a box of that new chocolate-flavored Frosted Mini-Wheats to try. I still don't know how I feel but I wish I could have had a trial size instead of the whole damn box.

The cereal would be not-bad except for the fact that inside each one is one or two oblong chunks of what I hope is a solid, powdery chocolate. They kind of weird you out because they're sort of randomly placed inside each little wheat-pillow.

If it was stuffed in there like a chocolate croissant, I could deal with that. If the nuggets were out among the cereal bits, like that new special k stuff, I could handle that. If the chocolate bits were any size and shape other than the precise dimensions of guinea pig poop, I could handle that.

As it is, though, I feel like I'm chowing down on mouse turds.