Thread: Wii U
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
There was talk of the Wii U in the 'Let's argue about video games' thread. Just 2 messages, one being me. Both not really into it. My reasons being, it is massive. I don't have small hands, but it doesn't even look comfortable to hold for hours on end. Plus I'm not big on the video display on the controller. It will not only be distracting in a dark room situation (even with turning down the dimmer) plus I don't want to have to look down at my hands every few minutes to mess with inventory or look at a ui, breaking my immersion into the game. I just know in 10 years I'm going to be just pissed off at the direction of where our games have gone. I just want a regular controller that I don't have to shake, a tv, and some sweet gameplay.