Thread: Wii U
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
I sort of tried to get excited for that thing, but I really can't. It's the same reason I don't like the wiimote: I just want to be able to sit, hold my controller, and play. If I were a casual gamer who played and loved stuff like Wii Sports, then yeah, I'd be into this, but it's just not my thing.

And no, I don't really think that we need cameras, motion and voice controls for games to get even better--they've been get better for years, and controllers have changed very little in that time. I can see how some of this would be fun, and there's definitely a huge audience for it, but I'm also hoping it doesn't start getting shoe-horned into games that would be better off without this kind of thing.

That was very funny. Well done.