View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 10:56 PM       
I think you're lying, misinformed, or stupid about it being expanded to include american citizens. Okay cause here's what I read tell me if this is old or unupdated or something:

Quote:
Sec. 948b. Military commissions generally

(a) Purpose- This chapter establishes procedures governing the use of military commissions to try alien unlawful enemy combatants engaged in hostilities against the United States for violations of the law of war and other offenses triable by military commission.
kay im guessing we all know what the word ALIEN means and ENEMY. How about ENGAGED IN HOSTILITIES though? is that a new one for you guys? or "Violations of the law of war"?

Quote:
(g) Geneva Conventions Not Establishing Source of Rights- No alien unlawful enemy combatant subject to trial by military commission under this chapter may invoke the Geneva Conventions as a source of rights
HMM ALIEN WORD AGAIN

Quote:
Sec. 948c. Persons subject to military commissions

Any alien unlawful enemy combatant is subject to trial by military commission under this chapter
There's that alien word again...

Quote:
(g) Geneva Conventions Not Establishing Source of Rights- No alien unlawful enemy combatant subject to trial by military commission under this chapter may invoke the Geneva Conventions as a source of rights.
the reasons all this bothers me is because it's panicing, unreasonable idiots who get ridiculous laws passed in the first place. It's not as if I want the law to fuck us over, I just want to know every little god damned reason so you know maybe those little god damned reasons could be addressed ;/

And look at that asshole ranxer acting like being at an ANTI WAR protest can make you eligible for this, "Excuse me competent tribunal, just look at THIS EVIDENCE OF HIM NOT WANTING THERE TO BE A WAR AT ALL, OUTRIGHT HOSTILITY AND TERRORIST ACTS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
Being anti-war is not hostile, not combative, DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WAR other than not wanting it and it's fucking stupid to say it's at all relevant to this. I hate all of you geggy clones.