View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BrAd-
you see this is basically a chatroom so grammar or spelling is basically ruled out. And when an animal hunts it is not considered murder because it NEEDS TO HUNT TO SURVIVE!!!!! However why the chumbawumba would a guy kill this?

Why do we need to take a life to put its head on our wall?

Spoken like someone who has never lived in the country.

Listen, you f.ucking idiot, the deer need predators to hold them in check as part of the natural balance of the ecosystem, right? Predators like wolves. So what do we do in an area when the wolves have been exterminated?

We kill them instead.

So would you prefer to starve to death in the winter or die instantly with a swift bullet to the head? Do you realize that most deer hunters eat what they kill?

Furthermore, statistically more deer are killed by cars then by hunters. Would you say that it is unethical to drive a car in the country because it kills your precious deer?

By the way, I'm considered to be the resident animal lover on this forum, and I know more about animals than anyone on here, so don't get self-rightous and preachy with me you little shi.t. I know damn well about fur farms and what it's like when a cow gets slaughtered, so spare me the lecture. It is laughably stupid to use deer hunting as an example of animal mistreatment when there are infinitely worse things are being done to animals all over the world. Presenting these photographs as if they were some sort of hideous atrocity only shows how naive you are.

It is also hilarious how you rail against prejudice and then call deer hunters rednecks.

Everything you've written here has been said before by countless philosophers. You have not said anything new, you have not presented us with some astounding revalation. You are not a genius, you are not a prophet, just a young, naive boy who thinks he's found the answer to everything but doesn't realize that he still has a lot to learn.