View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM       
Look, what pisses Muslims off, the "sane" ones at least, is not that people are against how certain Muslims react.

It's that people start blaming Islam for a bunch of people's utter stupidity. Is it really such a shocker that stupid Muslims exist? Are they really THAT passionate about their religion? No, they're a bunch of loons who enjoy kicking and screaming and they love it most when everyone gives them attention.

Don't pay attention, and look at how much their whining will decrease. In Bahrain we used to tell them to shut up, but they were all over our news. They absolutely loved it. Then people simply stopped caring, and that includes media outlets. And a lot of things changed for the better, a lot of the stupid ones wised up and are somehow not half as stupid and whiny as they used to be.

Seriously, just fucking ignore them. If they do mad shit, throw the fuckers in jail. Some people might start to incite more violence - treat them the same way. They're like kids, really. They don't even have respect in the Arab and Muslim world.

This discussion belongs in the other thread.