Thread: Seriously
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2010, 06:58 AM       
Let me preface this with I am a Tadao fan

But in a way, Zhukov is right. I miss the depression thread (nothing was more fun than explaining something so obvious to someone as dense as Coolie), the first time it locked, it broke the flow in two sadly, making the second lock happen mainly because of said broken flow.

And while yes Coolie is whiny, misguided, self absorbed, delusional, and a tad annoying; those sort of posters are why we come here, so we have a place to throw our verbal pies.

All that being said, Tadao is still new to the modding thing, he came out of the gate aggressive, and I won't blame him for that, it happens to many new mods. Tadao isn't the first mod to be aggressive on the interwebz, and he won't be the last either. So on that note I say give him time to get comfortable with the new powers before we judge too harshly