View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 01:14 PM       
LOL, that movie was great!

Oh, and while I don't see much wrong with his writing style, he does make some strange grammatical choices. For instance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I feel it is not proper for Pres. Bush to do it this way at all -- I am a conservative and generally back conservative principles, but there is a distinct problem with this: we have taken them out of the Justice system in many ways and taken all transparency out of the process with secret tribunals.
I would have written it more like this:

Quote:
I do not feel it is proper for Pres. Bush to handle this situation in this way. I am a conservative, and I generally uphold those principles, but I see a distinct problem here. Our government has excluded these prisoners from the justice system in many ways, and has only made things worse by holding secret tribunals
I know my version isn't perfect, but I didn't quite get what he meant by the transparency of the process. But that is less redundant and generally more linear and understandable. This just goes to show that his ideas, while generally fueled by blind hatred of so-called "liberals", can still at least SOUND more intelligent. And actually, his ideas in this thread really aren't all that bad.