View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
I remember when I was little, I had a dream where I was walking by some indoor pool (like a YMCA-style, institutional pool) and there were elephants swimming and playing in the water. Then suddenly I was walking on this sidewalk that just extended into empty space...nothing above, below or around it...and there were these giant butterflies darting around. Then one dive-bombed me and its head was like an evil sea-lion with needle teeth, and all of the butterflies suddenly started attacking me.

The majority of dreams I have are repeat dreams about being in a shopping mall and finding a passageway that leads to this fantastic, deserted, bigger mall. In the dreams I'd have fun running around an abandoned mall (unlike Dawn of the Dead, there didn't seem to be any zombies to work around). I actually looked forward to dreaming about it, because they were very predictable. Haven't dreamed those in a while though.

When I was a REALLY little kid, I would have nightmares that consisted entirely of music. Like, the Twilight Zone theme, or the theme from that show "Tales from the Darkside" (talk about bad 80s tv) would just play over and over in my head and I'd wake up in a cold sweat. Or that song, "Funny Farm"...you know, "they're coming to take me away, ha-ha"?...that scared the crap out of me for some reason.

I was a strange kid, I guess.