Thread: Wag the dog
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 07:36 PM       
Yea, he could like write a thesis on how construction workers predicted this day would come in ancient egypt and like how they were like totally his long forgotten ancestors which gives him the power to rule the world by the power of irreducible complexity!

IF YOU TAKE OUT MY ANCESTORS NONE OF THE WORLD WOULD'VE EXISTED AND THE PYRAMIDS WOULD BE MISSING LIKE THREE STONES OR SOMETHING THEN IT WOULD FALL ON TOP OF ITSELF DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO THE WORLD ECONOMY IT WOULD TOTALLY FUCK IT UP AND THEY'D HAVE TO COVER IT UP WITH A WAR AND THEN LIKE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED SO PEOPLE DON'T THINK THEY ARE WEAK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM AND THROW FROGS AT THEIR BOILING SKIN CAUSE THEY ALREADY LIVE WITHIN THE REALMS OF HELL AND PEOPLE WOULD BLAME THE PHAROH BUT ALL ALONG HE WAS A GOOD GUY BECAUSE HE WAS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY BY ACTING LIKE A MORON BUT REALLY HE WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY HAHA JUST KIDDING HE WAS ALSO WATCHING HIS OWN ASS THATS WHY THE DUNG THEY USED TO POWER THEIR LANTERN MOBILES RAISED 2 GOLD FOR A SMILLION POUNDS THATS ALL WHAT A GREAT GUY DID YOU KNOW EGYPTIAN PHAROHS OFTEN STOOD 20 FEET TALL BECAUSE THEY WERE DIVINE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE METATRON AND THOSE GIGANTIC HEADS THEY HAVE THAT LOOK LIKE HAMMERS WERE ACTUALLY REAL THEY JUST HAD GIGANTIC BRAINS ITS ALL TRUE HAIL TO THE CONSTRUCTORS.

I want to be the first to thank you, Preechr, without your great ancestors THE CONSTRUCTORS the world today probably wouldn't even exist! They have brought the light to my eyes!