View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Well, if you accept the premise that more fat, sodium, and cholesterol = bad, then the Grilled Double Down is worse.

It has less fat, but far more sodium and cholesterol. If fat is all you're worried about, it's... better. I guess.
wat

None of those things are bad for you. Also, your gay little chart completely ignores carbohydrate and protein content, and protein content per calorie is by fucking far the most salient part of nutritional information. Did you even look at the breakdowns I posted? The grilled double down is more than half protein, which is outrageously awesome for fast food. you would have to eat something like 3 or 4 big macs to get the same protein content.

I've mentioned it before in another thread (or in this one, too lazy to check), but limiting cholesterol is something that moms do because they read about it in cosmo. Your body needs a certain amount of cholesterol and can make 100% of the amount it needs, BUT it will compensate by lowering its output if you consume cholesterol. In other words, don't worry about cholesterol ever because you will never eat enough of it to surpass the amount your body is supposed to handle. Unless you're a true american and eat like 4+ baconaters a day, in which case you probably aren't too concerned about 'nutritional information' to begin with.

Sodium content could be a concern. That is, if you weren't ALREADY EATING FAST FUCKING FOOD AND ARE GOING TO GET A TRUCKLOAD OF THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO FUCK YOU

so in other words, your chart is tracking 3 completely useless metrics and is therefore useless.
you are also useless by association.

you could pretty much make the same stupid point by listing an entire 2-pound tub of protein as a meal and comparing it to an ice cream sundae. PSSH YEAH I GUESS THAT 99% PROTEIN THING HAS LESS FAT BUT LOOK AT THOSE CALORIES OMG