View Single Post

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2003, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Calm down there, oh so defensive one. To say Amy doesn't have a good range is just nuts. I know you don't like the band, but it's been apparent from the beginning that you're hell-bent on bashing them and praising lacuna coil. And last time we argued about this, the only song of theirs you had heard was "Bring Me To Life". So basically, you were judging them and her vocal range based on one song.

I love Evanescence, and I like Lacuna Coil. Singers are what always make the band for me, and that's why Evanescence will get my $$$ and Lacuna Coil will get my occasional mp3 download until I see something of theirs that really sparks my interest.
I downloaded the entire album. I just don't see what makes them so special or why people seem to give in to the hype that they are anything but a mediocre pop "metal" band.

"To say Amy doesn't have a good range is just nuts."

No, it's nuts if you really believe that.

"Singers are what always make the band for me, and that's why Evanescence will get my $$$ and Lacuna Coil will get my occasional mp3 download until I see something of theirs that really sparks my interest."

That is so hilarious.